11 signs your baby daddy is over you
If you’ve been in a relationship with a man for more than a few months, there’s a good chance that he’s over you. It happens all the time—when someone grows tired of their partner or when they have doubts about their relationship. It sucks when this happens because it means that either one of you needs to end your relationship sooner rather than later (which is never easy). But if your baby daddy has started behaving differently around you recently and telling him how much he loves being with his new girlfriend but can’t stand being around you anymore? Then it may be time to start looking elsewhere!
He’s not returning your calls anymore.
If he’s not returning your calls anymore, it’s likely that he is over you. This can happen for many reasons, including:
- He moved on to someone else and forgot about you.
- He was busy with other things and didn’t have time to talk with you.
- You were the one who left him, so now he is trying to move on from that relationship too.
Reading suggestion : “What Are You Looking for in a Relationship?” Is a Test – How Should You Respond?
He’s not making lasting plans with you.
If your baby daddy isn’t making plans for the future with you, it could be a sign that he’s over you. He may not care about your future or even want to be with you. If this is the case, make sure that there are no plans for the two of you to get back together in the near future.
He keeps missing appointments and meetings.
If you are going to be with someone, it is important to make sure that he is showing up for the appointments and meetings that are important to both of you. If your baby daddy has a late meeting or misses an appointment with you, it could mean one of two things:
- He does not care about spending time with you; in this case, he should seek counseling before trying again in the future.
- He is confused about what type of relationship he wants with his partner—in which case he should work through this confusion as best as possible while maintaining communication between himself and her so they can figure out how best to move forward together into their future together.
Reading Suggestion : Feeling Out of Place in Life? 5 Ways to Get Back on Track.
He’s disappearing without explanation.
When your baby daddy is over you, he’s disappearing without explanation. He doesn’t answer your calls and he doesn’t respond to texts or social media messages. Sometimes this can be because he’s busy with work or school, but other times it could mean he just doesn’t want anything to do with you!
If this happens on a regular basis, then there may be something else going on in his life that has nothing to do with you—like an old flame returning his affection after being out of touch for some time (and vice versa). If this is the case and your ex suddenly starts ignoring everything from emails all the way up through voicemails, text messages, and even social media platforms like Facebook Messenger…
He’s putting other women before you.
If your baby daddy has started spending more time with other women and he’s not putting you first anymore, there’s a chance he’s over you.
It could be that they’ve met someone new, or maybe they’ve started hanging out with friends who know each other. Whatever the reason, if he’s spending time with her and not talking to you as much (or at all), then it’s likely that his feelings for you are on the decline.
Reading Suggestion : I had a gut feeling he’s cheating no proof.
He’s never around when you’re in trouble.
- He’s not there for you when you need him.
- He’s not there for you when you’re in trouble.
- He’s not there for you when you’re sad, angry, or happy.
He’s breaking off plans he made with you.
If your man cancels the plan on you, it may be because he’s not ready to commit. Maybe he’s having second thoughts about the relationship and wants to end things before they start. Or maybe he’s just getting back at you for speaking up about his bad behavior (like cheating). Either way, if this happens more than once or twice, it could mean that he doesn’t want anything serious with you anymore—and that would be okay! You don’t have to get hurt by this fact alone if it makes sense for both of your lives going forward.
He’s talking about other women to your face.
If you’re having a conversation with your baby daddy, and he’s talking about other women to your face, it’s time to end that conversation.
If he brings up another woman in front of you—and even if it’s just once—and then starts talking about how much he loves you, don’t believe him. Because if this guy loves himself more than he does his girlfriend (and trust me: there is no way that can be healthy) then why would he say those things?
He says he needs space, or “time to chill”.
- He says he needs space, or “time to chill”.
- He is not interested in you anymore.
- He is not ready for a relationship.
- He’s not ready to be a father and husband but wants the freedom and financial stability that comes with living away from home.
You don’t know where he is or what he’s doing half the time, and he doesn’t tell you when you ask him.
- You don’t know where he is or what he’s doing half the time, and he doesn’t tell you when you ask him.
- He won’t answer your calls and texts, or just ignores them altogether.
- If he does answer the phone, it’s in a way that makes it seem like you’re complaining about something—like if someone were calling with an emergency situation (or just to say hi).
He tells you flat out that it’s over, or that he never thought it was going to last anyways.
If your baby daddy tells you flat out that it’s over, or that he never thought it would last anyways.
He may be over you if he says it’s over.
Another sign that he is not interested in being with you anymore is if he needs space and wants to spend time with other people (or even just himself).
If the “baby daddy” in your life is doing any of these things, he may be over you.
If the “baby daddy” in your life is doing any of these things, he may be over you.
- He’s not returning your calls anymore.
- He’s not making lasting plans with you.
- He keeps missing appointments and meetings.
- He’s disappearing without explanation, or even saying goodbye to friends before leaving town.
- It seems like he has more time for other people than he does for his girlfriend/wife/partner/etc., and when she tries to talk about it with him, he brushes off what she says as “the way it always is” (even though that’s not true). This could indicate that he just doesn’t care whether or not they’re still together anymore—and if this is true, then this means there’s no hope left at all!
Over time, a baby daddy will start to feel at home and they’ll begin to miss you while they’re gone. If you’ve been in a relationship with this person for more than six months, then it’s likely that all of these signs are true. If not now, maybe soon. But if he does something that shows he’s over you without actually saying anything at all… well, then you may be able to save yourself from heartbreak.
Did You Experience Any of These?
In this post, I shared 11 signs that could indicate your baby daddy is over you. Did you experience any of these signs in your past relationship? Or do you have any other signs to add? But I also want to hear from you! Have you experienced any of these signs?
Do you have any other signs to add? Let me know in the comments below!
5 Additional Tips On “11 Signs Your Baby Daddy Is Over You”:
- Trust your instincts – if something feels off, it probably is.
- Keep communication open and honest – if you’re unsure about where you stand with your baby daddy, talk to him about it.
- Take care of yourself – focus on your own happiness and well-being, regardless of your baby daddy’s feelings.
- Don’t try to force things – if your baby daddy has moved on, accept it and move forward as well.
- Remember that you deserve someone who truly values and respects you – don’t settle for less.
People Also Ask
How do I make my baby daddy regret leaving me?
To make your baby daddy desire you back, you must first allow him to experience life without you. By providing him the chance to do as he pleases with his life, you’ll effectively let him to digest the incident and urge him to come out to you and communicate to you on equal terms again.
How to deal with baby daddy drama?
Be truthful to yourself and move on. Allow yourself to be influenced by previous sentiments or a greater financial standing. Establish and maintain limits with the child’s father. If you are able to arrange child support with the kid’s father, be certain that he follows through.